Experienced Ohio Personal Injury Attorney Helps Clients Pursue Monetary Relief
Dedicated Shaker Heights attorney also handles workers’ compensation and probate matters
Whether you’ve been injured in a car accident, hurt on the job or tasked with distributing a deceased loved one’s assets, having a trusted lawyer on your team can help you achieve your goals. I formed Apelt Law Firm, LLC in 1990 to help people like you navigate their legal challenges and get back on their feet. I am experienced with personal injury, workers’ compensation and probate law matters, and I make it my mission to help people in Shaker Heights and the surrounding communities get their lives back on track after an injury or the loss of a loved one. With almost 30 years of experience, you can rest assured you’re in good hands.
Accomplished legal team puts clients first
There are a lot of attorneys out there, but finding the right one for your needs can make all the difference. Ohio residents trust me with their legal matters because I’m:
- Empathetic — I understand the issues my clients face and how difficult their situations can be, so I provide skilled representation aimed at reducing their stress and achieving a favorable outcome.
- Dedicated — I won’t treat you like just another number. Each person’s situation is unique and complex, which is why I take the time to get your full story, including any injuries, time off work or pain and suffering related to your case.
- Effective — While going to court is sometimes necessary to protect your interests, settling out of court can bring a fast and agreeable solution. When appropriate, I negotiate with insurance companies in order to reach a settlement that benefits my clients.
I will take the time to listen closely to your concerns and get all the facts of your case so that I can represent you as effectively as possible.
Motivated attorney guides clients through difficult situations
I provide support to Ohio residents in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — Whether you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, bitten by your neighbor’s dog or involved in another type of personal injury matter involving nursing home abuse or defective drugs or medical products, I will work with you to get the compensation you deserve.
- Workers’ compensation — If you’ve been injured on the job, I can help you collect workers’ compensation benefits in order to recover costs related to medical treatment or lost wages.
- Probate matters — Whether someone in your family has passed away or you’re planning for the future by writing a will, I have significant experience assisting with sensitive probate and estate planning matters.
I can advocate for compensation for your injuries, counsel you through drafting a will and administering a deceased loved one’s assets to the proper beneficiaries.
Contact a proven Ohio attorney for a free consultation
If you’re dealing with an injury or want help handling probate matters, Apelt Law Firm, LLC in Shaker Heights can help guide you through the legal process with compassion. Please call 216-243-1353 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.